Thursday, August 23, 2007

Still awaiting an email from Holiday Inn Express

It's been three business days since I emailed the folks at Holiday Inn Express, and so far, there hasn't been a response from them. The delay tells me they don't really care about my lodging experience. While I am not a road warrior who travels 10 days a month or more, my personal and business schedule calls for some significant use of hotels.

I am amazed at how much companies spend on advertising, but when it comes to providing a quality assurance service, they are slow or underfunded. I know when I had a poor experience at another chain, they at least contacted me via email.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dont care!

Anonymous said...

Dude, anonymous is SPOT on. Ok first of all this is a HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS. What in the hell do you exepct from a $50 hotel room. You should be lucky to have a dry/warm place to sleep. I am sure they were happy to see you leave. GET A LIFE COMPLAINER!!